Thank you for your interest in a career at BILTRITE Furniture-Leather-Mattresses!
BILTRITE is looking for qualified professionals with a strong desire to succeed. We are a growing 4th generation family business and we are always searching for talented people to join our team. Although we’ve been in business since 1928, we are a constantly changing and dynamic company, striving for continual improvement. As a family business, we treat our employees like family. If you or someone you know is looking for a rewarding career, we would love to hear from you. There’s a broad range of opportunities at BILTRITE Furniture-Leather-Mattresses, including:
- Store Manager > Learn More
- Full or Part Time Sales Associate(s)
- Full or Part Time Mattress Sales Associate(s)
- Assistant Customer Service Manager
- Administrative Assistant / Office Professional
Sales Associate/Mattress Sales Associate Required Job Skills:
- Sales Associate + Mattress Sales Associate
- Highly motivated and driven to solve customer’s needs
- Sales experience required
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to develop strong and lasting relationships with customers
- Ability to work Saturdays and holidays – New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day and Black Friday
For 2023, we will be closed Thursday, April 6th thru Sunday, April 9th for our annual Storewide Easter Holiday Break, Saturday, July 1st thru Sunday, July 9th for our Annual Storewide Holiday Vacation, Thanksgiving Day, and Wednesday, December 20th thru Monday, December 25th for our annual Storewide Holiday Break.
BILTRITE Furniture-Leather-Mattresses is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer our full time employees competitive benefits (medical, dental and vision insurance, employee discount, employer sponsored profit sharing plan and more in a respectful and pleasant environment. Inquire today about enhancing your career with BILTRITE. Stay connected with BILTRITE Furniture-Leather-Mattresses through Facebook and many more.